Seasoned Musings

...musings about the things I like to do... cooking, quilting, crafting and working in my garden.

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Retired and quilting

 Retired 8 months now and haven’t missed working at all after 47 years. So many things that I want to do. Quilt, travel and spend time with family. Hopeful that the world will soon be done with these trying times we are currently in. Wearing masks in public places really sucks. I always enjoyed seeing others smiling faces. Now the eyes of others only show fear. I just pray for the year to be better. When I don’t have to wear a mask, I take total advantage of it and smile at everyone I meet. Maybe this will be the year that all the mandates stop.

I hope to be better at posting in the future. Something for my children and grandchildren to look back on and smile at the things I’ve done. Somewhat of a digital diary of my accomplishments.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home