Seasoned Musings

...musings about the things I like to do... cooking, quilting, crafting and working in my garden.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello 2015

Wow! I can't believe that it's been a year since I posted here. Sometimes live gets in the way.

The year was a great one for me. I met my number one goal of losing weight by changing my eating habits. Currently I am 50 pounds down and feel so much better. Eating farm to table has been the best thing we could have done. The food has been fantastic and it wasn't difficult at all to create meals using the weekly bounty of food. Looking forward to doing it again in this new year.

My third grandchild was born in early December. Such a sweet little boy and such a joy for my daughter and son-in-law. Looking forward to watching him grow.

Another highlight of the year was a culinary trip to San Diego California to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We had so much fun and got a lot of great recipes. Will definitely do another culinary trip again.

This year I will work to maintain the weight loss and possibly try to lose more. Daily walks and yoga practice is helping to keep me fit. Happy New year! Happy new me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home