Seasoned Musings

...musings about the things I like to do... cooking, quilting, crafting and working in my garden.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Garden and Deck Pictures



Just a few pictures to show the progress in my backyard. I'm so happy with the work that has been done.


porch with retractable awning

The deck is so inviting now, and I just love to sit and read under the awning.

reflecting garden This is the new sitting area that replaces the pond that I took out.

another view of garden A view from the side showing the new fountain that replaces the pond. The small rock formation in the foreground is the small pond that I kept. The plants that I put between the pavers are doing well, and I hope that by the fall they fill in the entire areas between the stones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home